- EPP (expanded polypropylene, 96% air) is an Air-Elastic Shock Pad.
- No intense impacts to the body, air-elasticity of the shock pad absorbs and stores the impact rather than transmitting to the body.
- Due to no water absorption, the EPP shock pad provides the same shock absorption throughout the whole year.
- Good resistance to chemicals and oils.
- Functions reliably over a wide range of temperatures.
- By assisting in the installation of the shock pad, the club can generate an in-house effort.
With each impact, XL EPP absorbs the energy which is introduced and releases it again after a short space of time, with the shock pad returning to its original shape. There are no permanent material deformations or fractures und the absorption properties are therefore retained.
View the embedded image gallery online at: